In state of translating

This page is in state of translating. Right now you can check our Czech page here.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Alchemy

Hi, my name is Alchemy.


As you can observe from my name, I go to chemistry school – specifically Masaryk Secondary School of Chemistry. I like it and I'm also good at it. They've said that we will work with mutagenic substances one day... I wonder what I will be like after all this :-))

In this project I have role as writer and illustrator. I've started because of Envy and I don't regret it :D
I'm friendly, reliable, sensitive and perceptive... just „old good willow“. I'm also a „natural type“ of human. I love horses and cats. I'm also fascinated by mythical creatures.
I've got two cats – Mates and Nela – and I don't know what I would do without them. I love talking to them and (although it's hard to believe) we understand each other. I'm a big supporter of nature and I hate when somebody is hurting it. In that moment I'm capable of kicking them to the balls. XD

Okay, that was austere description of my (weird) character. Now let's move to hobbies. Reading! I can't be without book longer than two weeks. My favourite types of books are adventurous and detective. I also love when writer has a lot of imagination so I won't despise the fantasy books. I play the guitar (but just a little bit). I love to draw! I'm really good at drawing animal heads. I can't draw feet or people. If you want me to draw something, I'm at your service and I will try to satisfy you.
I hope we will understand each other and we will find something to talk about. :-)






Author: Alchemy
Translator: Erishika

No comments:

Post a Comment